Basically you'll create two triangles by making decreases in brick stitch. To make the big triangle you'll work in two-drop brick stitch, which means that each row of the triangle has two beads tall. At the end we'll join the triangles by attaching the crystal bicones between them. And to do this we'll also use the brick stitch.
I suggest you to use a thin needle to make this project because it will make your work easier. Sometimes it's hard to pass underneath the thread to do the brick stitch because it's too tight, so a thinner needle will helps a lot.
The materials I used to make the earring:
- delica beads 11/0 colors: opaque luster salmon (db1533), opaque gray (db0731), gunmetal (db0001);
- miyuki seed beads 15/0: gunmetal (2416sb);
- 3mm bicone crystal: black diamond;
- toho one G thread, black;
- 02 earwires, gunmetal plated;
Watch the tutorial HERE.